Heartwell is proud to announce the selection of the 2016 Cal Ripken Division All-Stars! To all the kids selected congrats on a successful season. Please click on the link below to view the list of All-Stars ages 7-12.
We’re proud to announce we have opened up the Registration Module for our Babe Ruth Senior Division.
The Babe Ruth Senior Division consist of players’ ages 16-18 years old.
The Senior Division will begin in June in a very competitive league consisting with players released from their respective High School baseball programs.
Those not participating with their High School team now is the time to sign up and reserve your spot in our Babe Ruth Senior Division, you don’t want to miss out!
Sunday May 29nd Game
Walkup Signups - 10:00am
Players Report to Fields - 11:00am
Senior Game - 12:00pm
HEARTWELL FRIES! WEEKENDS AT THE SNACKBAR
Brought to you by Christine and Jerry Azzato
HEARTWELL BASEBALL INC. 60TH ANNIVERSARY
Heartwell Baseball Inc. is proud to announce our 60th Anniversary Season!!!
Thank You to all our Members that make Heartwell Baseball such a success!
2016 SNACK BAR SIGN UP INFORMATION
The Snack Bar is essential to Heartwell Baseball Inc. and its success depends on parent volunteers. The Snack Bar is an important part of the total experience of Heartwell Baseball Inc. for all our players and families. Everyone please help!
• Opportunities will be available in blocks of 2 or 3 hours per shift.
• Must work a total of 6 hours per child to receive your Snack Bar Deposit.
• Please note the Availability of shifts may vary due to the amount of games and only one member may be signed in per shift.
• The minimum age to work in the Snack Bar is 16.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift time!
• Snack Bar Deposits will be paid out onsite via League Check by Authorized Board Member.
• Be courteous! If you need to reschedule your shift please do so within 24 hours prior! Email email@example.com with your request to reschedule your shift. Goal is to allow time for another member to select your time slot so the snack bar can remain staffed and open.
• Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of your Snack Bar Deposit. No exceptions!
• Since there might not be enough dates/shifts available for all parents to complete their 6 hours per child, there is ALWAYS something to do at the Snack Shack and we WELCOME ANY DROP-IN VOLUNTEERS!
• The goal of HBI is to have enough volunteers to provide the Snack Shack services AND to give the parents as many opportunities as possible to earn their deposits back!
As a reminder, each parent/member must fulfill a 6-hour Snack Bar Duty commitment per player before the Spring 2016 season ends in order to receive back the $75 Snack Bar Deposit.
HEARTWELL GOLD SPONSORS
The mission of Heartwell Baseball Inc., (HCRBRL) is to provide a competitive yet fun and instructional baseball program serving Long Beach and the surrounding communities in our boundaries.
In accordance with Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code, HCRBRL shall operate exclusively as a non-profit educational organization providing a supervised program of competitive baseball games. No part of the net earnings shall inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. No substantial part of League activities, for the purpose of carrying on propaganda or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, will be authorized. The League will not participate in or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.